Get 35 Year Level Term Life Insurance, Renewable and Convertible to Age 85 or 100.
If you need basic insurance coverage for a specific period of time, term life insurance provides a cost-effective and simple solution, with some flexibility to adapt to your long-term goals.
Term life insurance will help you protect your financial interests and estate needs. Over time, your needs may change. The term life insurance can evolve with your needs by providing options to lengthen your coverage period or even to transfer to a permanent life insurance solution.
How can you benefit from term insurance options?
- Cost-Effective: Because you're paying only for basic coverage your insurance costs are minimized for the term.
- You Choose the Term: Term coverage is available for 35 years.
- Additional Insurance Benefits: You can add benefits to your policy, depending on your plan, including protection for additional lives, such as your children, and coverage to secure you in the event of a disability or critical illness.
- Extending Your Coverage: Depending on your policy and age at the end of your chosen term, you can renew your policy for another term, or convert it to a permanent life insurance solution.
How can these benefits be applied to your life? A term life insurance solution can:
- Provide income for your loved ones and beneficiaries
- Ensure your mortgage will be paid
- Pay your final expenses
- Cover capital gains taxes payable at death
- Fund a business transfer
- Create a legacy for your chosen charity
Our financial advisor will assess your situation and offer you the life insurance solution that suits you best.